Thursday, November 11, 2010

HCG diet Really Works!

Start Your Own Weight Loss Success Story Now

Ebony Gates's photos, weekly description of weight loss success story.
Ebony is very young teen and she loss 30 pounds in 3 weeks. She describes about how HCG increased her confidence and how she got it! Losing 26 pounds in 3 weeks! That motivated me to continue for 42 days on HCG maintenance diet. At the end, I lost a total of 30 pounds. Something I've never been able to achieve with other diets. So, when I see a fat body walking around, I just tell him "I was exactly like you 21 days ago but I found a solution."

success weight loss stories amazing weight loss success stories

 

 

 

 

 

Carmen's photos and daily weight loss success story description.
I am Hispanic and 50 years old. Since my child hood I have been a skinny woman. Throughout the years started to gain extra weight. Especially after I enter 50 years of age where I increased 15 pounds above my normal 145 pounds. This mean, that after weighing 120 pounds it was growing up to 145 pounds. An extra 25 pounds. I have been trying to release weight with diets like the cabbage diet and even eating less. Nevertheless, the maximum I had dropped is 5 pounds. But, after a certain time I get them back again. This kept me frustrated all the time. Most of the fat is accumulated within my legs, belly and the back. I started the hCG sublingual diet for women on Thursday June 4, 2009. I have found my belly going down. What a satisfaction! My waist has been reduced by 2 inches. Clothes are hanging by now. Interestingly, work's friend have seen it and commenting about me getting skinnier without even mentioning I am on a diet. What really makes me happy is, my waist is turning into a new form and contours are showing better. Indeed, there is more waist definition! So far, after the second week of the phase 1 oral sublingual 21 day diet journey I have found the hCG hormones effects are positively good. I have lost 10 pounds already. Within such a short period of time I wouldn't have done like this with the other diets I tried before.

weight loss sucess stories


So, my recommendation for you is to get into the rave and do not less the river pass behind you. Prepare yourself to tell your own weight loss success story.

What is that you need to do? Contact us at Nordquist Chiropractic (253) 445-3000 or NordquistChiropractic.com to determine eligibility and if you qualify for the HCG diet.  Then, proceed to order the HCG diet of your choice whether phase 1 HCG, phase 2 HCG maintenance or the whole-complete HCG weight loss diet. We provide diet instructions, weekly check-ins and monitoring, and recipe ideas to support you in your journey to lose weight and keep it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment